Hollow blocks may be produced with hollow centres to reduce weight or improve insulation.
Highly Durable: The good concrete compacted by high pressure and vibration gives substantial strength to the block. Proper curing increase compressive strength of the blocks. Low Maintenance, Load Bearing, strength can be specified as per the requirement. Fire Resistant Provide thermal and sound insulation: The air in hollow of the block, does not allow outside heat or cold in the house. So it keeps house cool in summer and warm in winter. Economical Environment Friendly, fly ash used as one of the raw materials.
- Natural thermal insulation
- Superior compression strength
- Light weight (up to 40% reduction in dead load).
- Environment friendly
- Additionally, Hollow Blocks are lightweight
(up to 40% reduction in dead load) & provides natural thermal insulation
- Up to 60% reduction in cement mortar consumption
- 30% reduction in plastering cost
- Almost 500% improvement in labour productivity - thereby substantial reduction in labour cost
- Saves cement in masonry work & reduces cost of construction
- High value with high quality and low price